Tuesday, June 5, 2012

French Toast is NOMMY!!!

I was in the mood for French Toast today, but I don't usually stock bread in the house so I had to think on the fly.... I decided to make my NOMMY PANCAKES.... and threw 1/3 cups eggs whites into a bowl and turned my pancake recipe into 2 pancakes instead of just 1 big one.  I coated my pancakes with the egg and then threw them back on the stove.... it was perfect!!  AND EVEN MORE PROTEIN!!!

The numbers for JUST the extra egg topping:
Calories: 50
Fat: 0
Carbs: 0
Protein: 10

Enjoy...


ALSO- get ready... get set.... get PIZZA!!!  I'll be trying out 3 new recipes for pizza crust this week... all of them are low fat and low carb... they even have high protein!!  I'm SO excited!!  I'll be reviewing them (with the help of my husband) on my blog the next day... stay tuned for the reviews and recipes!!

Have a Nom Nom Nommy Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment